Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Talent Coordinator for their Portland, OR location. This position manages recruiting activities for assigned groups and functions, including communication with candidates, coordination of interview and travel schedules and management of the pre-employment process. Collaborates with human resources colleagues to optimize staffing processes and the new employee onboarding experience. Provides high quality customer service to candidates, hiring managers and employees.
Contract: 3+ months, with high possibility of extension/conversion to FTE.
Hybrid: In office on Mondays.
- Primary human resources contact for employees and guests. Greets employees, applicants and customers, answers phones and coordinates interview activities.
- May issues and collect photo ID badges for employees and contractors.
- Completes applicant reference checks, coordinates drug screens and responds to employment verification requests.
- Works closely with recruiting staff, hiring managers and candidates and provides excellent customer experience.
- Schedules interview and coordinates travel arrangements as required.
- Administers pre-employment skills testing, validates I-9 documents and completes other pre-employment activities.
- Tracks candidate information in Workday, gathers employee forms and information, creates electronic position summaries and posts information to personnel files.
- Prepares offer letters and packets for recruiting staff.
- Inputs new employee and contractor information in Workday.
- Strong customer service skills and experience working with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of company and HR policies and procedures and ability to provide guidance and feedback to employees and leaders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to work with all levels of management and candidates.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete tasks with frequent interruptions in a fast paced environment.
- High School diploma.
- 3 years’ administrative, customer service or recruitment experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Experience with ATS – Workday, ideal!
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PS / 9369