Billing Support Advisor
Billing Support Advisor
Our client, a leading Pacific Northwest utility company, is looking for a Billing Support Advisor to join their team in Tualatin, Oregon. The role of the Billing Support Advisor processes bills that require manual intervention and customer billing requests within the Customer Care and Billing system (CC&B). This Position is currently remote but will work one day from the office per week, starting in September.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Complete the manual billing of accounts, billing exceptions and customer requests according to documented processes and procedures and within established time frames.
- Experience in billing and/or using customer information systems
- Ability to prioritize a heavy work load.
- Intermediate skills in computer systems, including Microsoft Office. (See testing requirement)
- Intermediate skills in typing and data entry with accuracy.
- Competency in basic math skills required. (See testing requirements)
- Ability to consistently meet attendance standards for regular, reliable, predictable, full-time attendance to meet deadlines.
- Ability to report to work and perform the essential job functions during periods of severe inclement weather.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively and consistently through digital channels with offsite team members
Preferred job skills:
- College diploma preferred plus one year of customer service experience and/or billing experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skills in customer information systems.
- Skills in written and oral communication.
- Ability to adhere to a pre-established schedule, including pre-established break and lunch periods.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PS | 9373