DevOps Engineer IV
Lead Platform Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is conducting a local search for a Lead Platform Infrastructure Engineer to remotely support their Portland, OR location (standard Pacific Time hours). This Sr. Engineer will lead a development team supporting an internal platform. They will be responsible for managing/operating a cloud based microservice platform used by development teams to manage HIPAA compliant workloads. The team’s current initiative is migrating from an ECS to a K8s container management platform in AWS.
This is a direct hire position and is fully remote, however candidates must be located in the Portland, OR area. If you think you would be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Minimum Qualifications and Technical Competency Required
- Experience working as a team lead with a team that utilizes agile methodologies and collaboration to execute on deliverables
- Infrastructure automation experience (Terraform, Cloudformation, Troposphere, Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages (go/golang, Python, Bash)
- Docker Experience
- Experience with CircleCI preferred
- Experience with Datadog preferred
- Kubernetes experience preferred
- Experience writing tools/services to support development teams
*Our client does not support corp to corp candidates and no sponsorship is offered for this role*
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.