Enterprise Project Manager III (B02666)
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for an Enterprise Project Manager for their Portland, OR. location. This position manages large-scale projects or multiple, concurrent projects from inception through project close-out leading a team of 20 individuals. Current project is migrating data from Discovery Health to a multi-plan. You will be responsible for establishing project plans, schedules, establishing measures and milestones, and tracking ongoing progress, while proactively managing risks, issues, scope, and human resources through the project life cycle. Communicating with teams, SMEs, and stakeholders. Ideal candidate will have Project Management Life Cycle Experience, and a background in healthcare. Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, so please apply today!
Duration: 1yr., contract to hire!
Pay: $65.00 - $68.75/hr. DOE.
Location: 100% Remote – Candidates must be in the company footprint of Oregon, Washington, Idaho or Utah.
- Vendor management.
- Healthcare claims processing (COB and subrogation)
- An understanding of FEP, and how it interworks with health plans.
- Responsible for delivering projects to successful completion; accountable for the quality and timeliness of all defined projects, and for issues (goals, resource allocation, release planning, technology architecture, etc.) within the projects.
- Contribute to the development of, and ensure adherence to, company adopted project management methods.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and report project management activities in accordance with Enterprise Program Management Office policies and standards.
- Responsible for overseeing multiple projects ensuring timely deliverables within budgetary constraints.
- Manages the overall project plan(s). Prepares and presents project plans and status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
- Responsible for project outcomes through effective project planning, task definition, scope management, resource allocation and negotiation, risk mitigation, cost management, and stakeholder communication.
- Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate project resources, and provides guidance and direction to project team members.
- Defines, collects, and analyzes metrics to ensure projects are on target.
- Proactively recommends courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness.
- Stay current on new project management methodology.
- Ensure timely resolution of problems within the scope of the assignment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary, high-performance work teams. Familiarity with automated project management software tools.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions and implement a course of action.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with a customer service orientation.
- Ability to mitigate project milestones/deliverable delays and critical resource allocation issues from the work breakdown schedule.
- Demonstrated success at meeting project budget, timelines, and requirement targets and managing variances.
- Demonstrated presentation experience to all levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience working with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions.
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverables and be able to work effectively with clients.
- Exceptionally strong leadership skills.
- 5+ years Project Manager experience required.
- Healthcare and/or digital experience preferred.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Familiarity with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Functional competencies: Budgeting, Change Management, Methodology Approach and Business Life Cycle, Project Planning and Organization, Risk Management.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.