Our client is conducting a nationwide search for an Atlassian Administrator to remotely support their MIS team in Portland, OR. Our client will require the Atlassian Administrator to work PST business hours.
Our client is interested in scheduling interviews right away. If you think you would be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Expectations of the Atlassian Administrator:
- Service Desk experience is a must. Changing/implementing new service desks
- Understands process/project flows
- Understands difference between tickets (status, guidelines)
- The Atlassian Administrator works cross-functionally with the larger company team(s) to serve individual teams in solving process problems, enhancing services and delivering a top-notch customer experience through tooling enablement.
- Tasks can range from being the owner of our Atlassian ecosystem, partnering with SMEs across the business to gain project-specific requirements and then to lead growth and evolution of our company’s Atlassian experience.
- The most successful Atlassian Administrators work to anticipate project and customer needs, works cross-functionally to solve complex problems and deliver to enterprise implementations both on-time and in-budget.
- Our Atlassian Administrator must be a highly motivated, self-sufficient, organized professional with quality communication skills to guide users across the business in best-leveraging Atlassian tools.
- Install, configure and maintain both on-premises and cloud instances of Atlassian products across all affiliated companies per internal stakeholder requirements.
- Includes working in the following areas: JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk, Bitbucket, Portfolio User, Roles & Permissions Management Projects, Spaces, Workflows, Custom Fields and Notification Schemes Project, Space & Issue-Level Security Plugins & Automation, including development, testing and monitoring tools (Salesforce, Pager Duty, Exchange, TestRail, ScriptRunner, etc.)
- Migrations between on-premises and cloud instances Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to Atlassian apps, application servers.
- Document standards, guidelines and standard operating procedures for admins/users of the system.
- Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, reporting and customer-service standards and industry best practices; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Establish governance reports & checks to ensure proper usage in system based on data outputs, i.e. the tracking and monitoring of proper/improper usage.
- Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and challenging requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
(AP/ BH 9436)