Program Support Specialist 2 (10045)
Our client, a leading Pacific Northwest utility provider committed to public service and environmental preservation, is looking for a Program Support Specialist to join their team. This position will support the program managers, sector leads, and other staff in the day-to-day operation of agricultural, commercial, industrial, federal, and residential energy efficiency program implementation. This position is necessary to support both current program offerings and new initiatives. These program areas will require an increasing amount of utility customer support and internal development work.
This position is a one-year renewable contract that includes employee benefits!
Pay: $31.25 – $35.00/hr. DOE / location.
Location: Accepting candidates in the below listed cities.
- Portland, OR.
- Seattle, WA.
- Spokane, WA.
- Tri-Cities, WA.
- Assist utility customers and participants by phone and email.
- Track, document, archive, and respond to emails and phone calls from utilities and or third-party programs which are directed to the assigned program(s) or subject matter area.
- Respond to questions including: timing of implementation, location of program materials and forms, feedback on materials and forms, training opportunities, and collaboration opportunities; or direct inquiry to the appropriate staff for response.
- Answer questions or direct to the appropriate staff for response inquiries related to lighting calculator issues.
- Recommend process improvements to support program improvement, and enhance customer service, response time, and quality.
- Draft communications between company and contracted vendors.
- Review monthly reporting submittals, invoices, and other contract deliverables to provide recommendations on adherence to contract, quality checking of pricing schedules, and other various contract terms and conditions.
- Update qualified product lists for energy efficiency measures, and consulting with implementation partners on the inclusion of products on qualified product lists.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency program enhancements and document opportunities/corrections in department tracking spreadsheets.
- Attend and participate in sector, department, and all-hands meetings; provide updates or deliver short presentations to share work progress and deliverables; set up virtual meetings and take notes as requested.
- Track project and program deliverables/milestones; provide weekly status updates to designated staff; identify any delays or risks and recommend course correction and mitigation options as needed.
- Support the Implementation Manual revision and production process including drafting measure descriptions, basis of savings, payment levels, and documentation requirements.
- Coordinate a wide range of implementation activities, (e.g., marketing materials, program/contract requirements, training, and activity reports) between program managers, utility customers and third-party implementation contractors.
- Monitor web presence for assigned programs and provide updated content to marketing personnel.
- Assist the sector lead and other designated staff with the creation of technical and program training materials and presentations.
- Contribute to program fact sheets, marketing materials, and other program support collaterals.
- Copy edit content, complete primary reviews of content and materials, and provide recommendations for improvements to program materials based on internal and external customer feedback.
- Provide event coordination and other assistance for in-person, telephone and web-based events including third-party program calls, utility program user group calls, web-based Brown Bag sessions, trade ally network trainings, and utility roundtables.
- Assist in the development and implementation of management approved project plans for internal reporting tools and software tools. Tasks include assisting in documentation development, developing, and reviewing workflows, recommending project milestones and timelines, tracking progress of deliverable development, and conducting quality assurance/control testing of tools.
- Create ad hoc reports on a variety of sector projects and initiatives including program expenses and budgets and kilowatt-hour savings.
- Conduct spreadsheet analysis, develop infographics, and develop and deliver presentations about the data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Management, Organizational Development, Computer Science, or other related technical discipline is preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 5 year of experience is required.
- With a Bachelor’s degree not in applicable fields, 7 years of experience is required.
- Without a Bachelor’s degree, 9 years of experience is required.
- Valid US Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of and experience related to energy efficiency program implementation.
- Strong data analysis and writing skills, sufficient to analyze data and create reports or technical documents.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.