Temporary HR Consultant
Our client is looking for an HR Consultant, to join their team in Portland, OR. This position will be responsible for implementing and updating standard operating procedures for the Bureau of Human Resources to verify, track, enter, and confirm COVID vaccination information of employees within a secure system. This role will require confidentiality and protection of confidential information and will include responding to and tracking employee requests for medical or religious vaccination exemption forms.
Pay: $23.00 - $47.00hr. DOE.
Location: Fully remote, Portland, OR.
Contract: 3-4 week duration, high possibility of extension.
- Answering request, inquiries and reporting of possible employee workplace safety issues related to the to the COVID mandate.
- Ensuring employees are aware of all mental health and wellbeing trainings and resources.
- Answering phone and retrieving messages from the vaccination information hotline.
- SAP: Track, enter, and confirm COVID vaccination information of employees within a secure system.
- Updating the COVID vaccination FAQs with the most current process requirement information for employees.
- Monitor and respond to employee emails sent within 24-48hrs.
- Respond to and/or meet the needs of employee information requests related to the COVID vaccination mandate.
- 2 years HR or related experience – preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and court decisions applicable to Human Resources.
- Knowledge and experience applying cultural intelligence to human resources solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with leadership, staff, and the public.
- Knowledge of current trends in Human Resources and Occupational Health.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per City/State mandate. If unvaccinated, exception process must be completed by date of hire.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.