Software Engineer Level I - NetSuite
The Software Engineer - NetSuite role within the Financial Capital Management portfolio provides leadership and guidance relating to the company’s technical assets. They are responsible for building solutions, the use of management tools, defining and architecting solutions to meet the company’s business needs. Software Engineer leaders will also facilitate the definition of processes, methods, and standards for governing solution transformation within our client.
Our client’s solution landscape has a number of technical subject areas that require expertise and focus. Therefore, Software Engineers will vary greatly by specific solution knowledge and/or area of technical interest (subject matter expert - SME). This role is designed to support most technologies and domains represented within the organization.
The Software Engineer role within the Financial Capital Management portfolio is responsible for supporting and troubleshooting the company’s financial applications and integrations.
Key Responsibilities for Software Engineer:
Escalated Operational Support
- Ongoing support activities which includes new development, bug fixes, user training
- Provide and/or coordinate level 2/level 3 support as required through incident resolution based on incidents reported and escalated by:
- Identifying and resolving solution related issues (code, data or architecture)
- Addressing production issues by root cause determination and resolution
- Responding to questions and suggestions from other IDS teams
- Support activities include investigation (such as root cause analysis), diagnosis, incident/problem resolution or issue recovery, identification of acceptable workaround, and following proper incident/problem closure procedures for knowledge and reporting/metric purposes
- Defining, designing and developing solutions; ranging from custom application development, multiple solution orchestrations and advance solution support
- Responding to requests from the business, leveraging appropriate solutions and tools
- Identifying approaches to meet business requirements/needs, confirming appropriate controls and driving approach and architecture decision making
- Evaluate options for addressing business needs through technology improvements and managing overall solution technical lifecycle
- Ensuring documentation of enterprise artifacts are in alignment with our client’s standards
Requirements/Qualifications for Software Engineer:
- Four-year college degree in a related field, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Overall 2+ years of industry experience in ERP Systems, preferably NetSuite, or Oracle EPBCS
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge:
- Experience in NetSuite (administration and customization) w/ SuiteScript experience. If you have this skill our client is open to remote work.
- Working knowledge of SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk and Suitelet development
- Experience/Knowledge of integration tools like Boomi etc.
- Experience with RESTlet customizations will be a big plus
- Experience/Knowledge of Java Programming. If you have this skill our client is open to remote work.
- Business Process knowledge around order to cash process will be a big plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good Documentation & communication skills
- Eager to learn many other technical skills on the job
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PD / 9470