Supply Chain Software Engineer
Supply Chain Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to join their dynamic and growing team and play a key role in the transformation of their Supply Chain technology footprint.
The Software Engineer role provides leadership and guidance relating to the company’s technical services. They are responsible for building solutions, the use of management tools, defining and architecting solutions to meet the company’s business needs. Software Engineers will also facilitate the definition of processes, methods, and standards for governing solution transformation.
If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of Supply Chain Software Engineer:
- Developing and supporting integration solutions for the Supply Chain Management portfolio
- Identifying approaches to meet business requirements/needs, confirming appropriate controls and driving approach and architecture decision making
- Evaluate options for addressing business needs through technology improvements and managing overall solution technical lifecycle
- Monitoring and adhering to solid technical integration practices including company governance and guiding principles
- Provide and/or coordinate level 2/level 3 support as required through incident resolution based on incidents reported and escalations
- Support activities include investigation (such as root cause analysis), diagnosis, incident/problem resolution or issue recovery, identification of acceptable workaround, and following proper incident/problem closure procedures for knowledge and reporting/metric purposes
Requirements of Supply Chain Software Engineer:
- Four-year college degree in a related field, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 years experience architecting and implementing enterprise solutions; examples include customized program development, enterprise data Integration, business intelligence & governance process efforts
- Exhibiting a moderate breadth/depth of experience and knowledge in all areas involved in solution development and implementation
- Focus area in data integrations between Supply Chain system and other ERP systems
- Experience with Boomi integrations, Oracle Retail or similar ERP applications If you have this skill we are open to remote work.
- Basic knowledge of productivity applications such as Google Applications and/or MS Office
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.