Program Marketing Coordinator
Program Marketing Coordinator
Our client a fully integrated energy company, providing sustainable energy solutions to customers across the Pacific Northwest, is looking for a Program Marketing Coordinator. This position will provide marketing coordination support to the Marketing Specialists, Sr. program marketing staff and program management staff. Primary duties include managing, trafficking, and coordinating marketing projects and the creation of marketing materials, as well as administrative responsibilities for contracting and invoicing of creative services, events, and sponsorships.
Payrate: $23.00 - $25.00/hr. DOE.
Location: Remote, but MUST be local to Portland, OR.
Contract: Ending 12/31/2022
- Provide administrative support, including meeting coordination and scheduling, virtual meetings, materials preparation, note taking and procedural oversight.
- Coordinate publication of a variety of marketing materials, including newsletters, web content, brochures, bill inserts.
- Coordinate internal/external reviews and approvals for contractor-created work to ensure consistency with brand guidelines, coordinate with in-house marketing and communications staff, plan, and schedule photo shoots, coordinate web and video projects to support program goals, specifically for diversity, equity, and inclusion projects.
- Coordinate the production and publication of market-facing newsletters and web content by tracking and updating editorial calendars, gathering, and organizing stories/content prepared by contractors, collecting and tracking media consent forms, handling logistics for customer reviews and approval and coordination with web team on tests and distribution.
- Monitor and prepare reports on website, campaign, and blog analytics, using Google Analytics and MailChimp.
- Prepare presentations for the Program Marketing Team and program staff.
- Support program marketing managers for all programs, as assigned.
- Coordinate aspects for program marketing activities, including event logistics and fulfillment, meeting coordination, scheduling, organization, materials preparation, note taking and procedural oversight.
- Create and/or maintain purchasing / contracting systems for multiple creative service contractors, including administering contracts, tracking invoices and monitoring budgets.
- Manage marketing collateral and inventory. Fulfill requests for marketing materials, keep track of items ordered and place orders for materials as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Two-four years’ experience in marketing / communications or other related functions, project trafficking and tracking or related experience – preferred.
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communications skills and experience are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to think and communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software applications; SharePoint and CRM application experience a plus.
- Experience and interest in communications, marketing (including multicultural marketing), and project management – preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PS / BH #9496