Principal DevOps / AWS Architect
Principal DevOps/AWS Architect
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Principal DevOps/AWS Architect. The project is related to integrating Alteryx and Collibra with Snowflake. Both tools are hosted in the cloud with the former; this person will also be responsible for connecting the on-prem data sources as well as Cloud.
This position is a 3 month contract position (with the likelihood of extending beyond the 3 months) and will be fully remote (with a commitment to working West Coast hours).
- Proficiency with IaC and configuration management tools and methodologies (preferred: Linux OS, shell scripting, Ansible and Terraform)
- Proficiency with several AWS services: EC2, EMR, EKS, ASG, ALB, S3, Lambda…
- Experience setting up and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines (preferred: Jenkins/GitLab runner)
- Experience deploying and managing data related applications and backends such as: Tableau, Alteryx, dbt, Snowflake, or SQL Server
- Hands-on in big data technologies like Spark/EMR
- Must possess effective communication and collaboration skills
- Windows systems administration: permissions, installation, maintenance, and automation preferred
- Experience with coding or scripting (Python, Bash, Shell) preferred
- Experience with GitLab runners preferred
- Experience in building and architecting cloud-based services preferred
- Experience with building, testing and deploying container-based solutions and services preferred. Kubernetes management a plus
*We are unable to accommodate Corp. to Corp. candidates*
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.