LifeMap EDI Coordinator
Location: Portland (Hybrid)
Work Authorization: We cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Position Type: Contract-To-Hire
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry (located in Portland, OR), is looking for an EDI Coordinator. The EDI Coordinator will assist in the stabilization and growth of the customer EDI program into a leading position in the market and continuously improve onboarding and issue resolution processes to optimize the use of EDI and meet industry standard benchmarks.
Position Responsibilities of EDI Coordinator:
- Ownership for customer EDI onboarding and issue resolution
- Gather, validate and prepare customer onboarding package (questionnaire, customer requirements, guidelines, test files, etc.)
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (customer, 3rd party, cross-functional support teams) to answer questions and facilitate end to end onboarding process (master data setup Quality/Production, UAT, production cutover, etc.)
- Responsible for timely communication with internal and external stakeholder groups around EDI onboarding, data clean up, clear discrepancies and issue resolution
- Support EDI developer around issue resolution
- Participate in cross-functional projects as needed
Position Requirements of EDI Coordinator:
- Good understanding of Edifecs or equivalent EDI software
- Some experience with professional technical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead activities between various internal, and external customers
- Good level of understanding the insurance industry
- Ability to draft Processes and Procedures
- Advanced analytical, organizational and communication skills required
- General affinity for information, data and systems
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and/or anticipate client needs
- High level of problem solving skills
- Ability to relate or explain technical information to non-industry personnel
- Excellent time management skills and ability to self-motivate
- Ability to be flexible and to identify need for process improvements or evolving procedures
- Ability to adapt to a work in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in Excel
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.