Regional Admin Assistant
Regional Administrative Assistant
Our client, a leading Pacific Northwest utility company, is looking for a Regional Administrative Assistant to join their team! You will be utilizing your administrative chops in a rover-like style, providing back-up coverage for multiple locations. (Don’t worry, mileage will be reimbursed!) Our ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented admin who is willing to go the extra mile! If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
Type: Contract – 3+ month duration
Pay: $20.00 - $22.59/hr. DOE.
Location: Regional Coverage (In-Office) – Locations include: Beaverton, Hillsboro, Portland, Gresham, and Wilsonville.
*MUST be local and the ability to reach each location*
**Training hours: 8am- 5pm at Portland site. Once training is complete work hours will be: 6:30am – 3pm**
- Work collaboratively within a team and independently on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Calendaring – including scheduling out meetings.
- Record meeting minutes.
- Create purchase orders and expense reports.
- Update phone listings.
- Administrative duties also may include data entry, filing, operating equipment, following office procedures/practices.
- Data entry may include typing correspondence and reports for management.
- Distribute interdepartmental mail.
- Collect information, answer inquiries as needed.
- Accounting responsibilities may include compiling and analyzing data, process corporate receivables/bill receivables.
- Dispense suppliers and maintain inventory.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Entry level administrative or related experience is required. Ideally 1 – 2 years of experience.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Excel: basic formulas
- Word: Mail Merge, Footnotes, Math/Columns
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft, DMA, Access is highly preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.