BSA/Data Product Owner Sr
Senior Product Owner - Data
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Senior Product Owner for their Data Product Team. This position involves data ingestion, data transformation, and building data products for business users.
This position is a 6 month contract position (with the likelihood of extending beyond the 6 months) and will be fully remote (with a commitment to working West Coast hours).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field
- 10+ years’ experience of progressively responsibly industry experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager or Business Analyst
- Advanced experience in SQL
- Experience digging deep into data and working in tandem with engineering teams and Data Modelers
- Advanced experience in data design and data warehouses
- Ability to create source to target mapping with transformation logic
- Experience working on Product teams with a product mind set desired
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment
*We are unable to accommodate Corp. to Corp. candidates*
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.