Customer Success Representive
Customer Success Representative
Are you interested in working for a cutting-edge technology company that provides cloud-based archiving and compliance solutions for others? Our client is growing, and they are looking for a temporary Customer Success Representative to join their team! As trusted partner and advocate for their customers, you will be responsible for resolving questions, updating account information, and more. Our ideal candidate is someone who has excellent phone presence, is customer service focused, and overall team player.
This team is highly collaborative and believes that anything and everything is possible – They are looking for folks that share the same sentiments. If this opportunity sounds of interest and aligns with what you are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Type: Contract – Duration 6-months (Possibility to extend of turn contract-to-hire)
Pay: $18.00 - 20.00 hourly
Location: 100% Remote
Schedule: PST Hours
- Respond to inbound customer calls in a prompt manner
- Resolve questions with the first interaction with a representative
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Analyzes customer contract, invoices, or billing related issues to identify necessary action to address client need
- Tracks activity in SalesForce.com, and accurately logs outcomes of customer discussions
- Process customer account or billing adjustments
- Consistently meet or exceeds time to resolution targets
- Partner with other internal teams to ensure client’s needs and resolution with escalated issues are being met.
- Follow up on customer survey feedback, capture additional client requests or feedback for how they may continue to improve service
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Communicate to all levels within an organization; written and verbal
- 1+ years’ experience with customer service, customer success or inside sales preferably for the financial industry or similar highly regulated industry
- Deep sense of empathy for customers
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand questions and problem solve
- Proven results in driving customer health and satisfaction resulting in loyalty and advocacy
- Experience working with and presenting to technical, accounting, or Sr. level executives
- Positive and energetic individual who enjoys being part of a growing company
- BA/BS degree or 2+ years’ experience in lieu of a degree
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
KG / 9578