Software Developer, II/III
Software Developer II/III
Work Authorization: We cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Position Type: 6 Month Contract (Strong Potential for Conversion to Direct Hire)
Primary Job Purpose:
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Software Developer. This position participates in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems. Responsible for programming, debugging, and testing of applications in a development environment. Generally responsible for database design and system testing. This position provides technical, interpersonal, and administrative skills in performing day to day work. There are a few projects in the pipeline and this position would be 100% development work.
Minimum Requirements for the Software Developer:
6 Years’ Experience and strong proficiency with the following:
- C#/.NET Core
- RESTful microservices and APIs
Additional Skills for the Software Developer:
- CQRS/Event Sourcing
Position Responsibilities for the Software Developer:
- Develops efficient and maintainable program code.
- Develops efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving simple business problems.
- Provides consulting support for Engineering and Business partners by researching, identifying, and resolving technical programming problems.
- Continuously seeks to improve job skills. Actively participates in the company's learning environment.
- Works on compensating for personal limits in both technical and professional soft skills.
- Meets established deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Develops simple programs and systems in support of business processes and objectives.
- Prepares system test plans, test criteria, and test data.
- Develops innovative solutions to problems.
- Understands and participates in deliverables required by approved Development Lifecycles.
- Determines program design and prepares work estimates for development or changes for assigned work.
- Takes initiative and seeks out work.
- Prepares program, system, operational and User documentation.
- Performs testing and documents the results.
- Adheres to policies, procedures, and standards in place within IT/Engineering as well as all corporate policies, procedures and standards created by Cambia. Those include, but are not limited to, technical and architecture standards, production implementation standards, regular status reporting, regular participation in team, regular one on one meetings with Lead or Manager, and providing work estimates and regular time tracking.
- Expected deliverables include but are not limited to requirement analysis, system analysis, system design, data models, program design, source code development, test case development, testing, and documentation.
- May be responsible for on-call duties as defined by management.
- Develops efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving light to medium complex business problems.
- Provides consulting support for IT and Business partners by researching, identifying and resolving highly technical programming problems.
- Develops light to medium-complex programs and systems in support of business processes and objectives.
- Develops efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving complex business problems.
- Provides consulting support for IT and Business partners by researching, identifying and resolving complex technical problems.
- Meets established deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality. Negotiates changes to delivery dates.
- Develops complex programs and systems in support of business processes and objectives.
- Prepares and/or directs the creation of system test plans, test criteria, and test data.
- Prepares and/or directs the creation of program, system, operational and User documentation.
- Performs and/or directs testing and documents the results.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.