Our client is seeking an organized, driven, and eager technical recruiter to help build their network of talent. This position will require a competitive person who thrives on relationship building and is passionate about diversity, inclusion, and the latest technology. If you enjoy a mission-driven, fast-paced environment where the daily work you put in directly impacts the growth of an aggressively fast-growing organization, we want to hear from you! This position requires a seasoned recruiter with excellent sourcing skills, to identify technical talent and qualify candidates who will add value to our already stellar team.
- Direct Hire!
- Salary: 95K – 110K
- Schedule: Flexible schedule, as long as you are available for scheduled work calls and performance is not an issue.
Responsibilities of Technical Recruiter
- Identify, source, and screen both technical and non-technical top-tier talent with a focus on diversity hiring at all levels.
- Utilize recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms to identify talent for position requirements.
- Help manage candidate flow through our in-house tracking systems.
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand needs, advise on recruiting best practices and help coordinate all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Produce detailed reporting around recruiting metrics.
- Provide a fast and diligent experience for every candidate from the application stage to the on-boarding process.
- Participate in regular meetings to discuss top priority jobs and current candidate pipelines.
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates for future hiring.
- Research and identify additional recruiting sources with focus on diversity.
- Must be able to cope with conflicting points of view, function under pressure, and demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality.
- Partner with HR as well as senior management to draw up job descriptions, negotiate and close offers.
Requirements of Technical Recruiter
- Must have 3-5 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment and high-volume recruiting.
- Agency recruiting experience (a mix of agency and corporate would be ideal)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Passion in participating, creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PS / #9745