Program Support Specialist 1 (10174)
Program Support Specialist 1
Our client, a leading Pacific Northwest utility provider committed to public service and environmental preservation, is looking for a Program Support Specialist for their Vancouver, Washington location. This position will work within the Operations Team providing data and document maintenance, procurement file maintenance, process development and maintenance assistance as well as facilitate the day-to-day operations. Supports internal clients in executing and administering procurement and program actions, directly impacting the realization of program goals. Actively participate in facilitating/coordinating special projects to support process improvement initiatives or facilitate unique procurement actions
This position is a one-year contract with the opportunity to renew on an annual basis. It also includes employee benefits!
If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Pay: $28.00 - $31.25/hr. DOE.
Responsibilities of Program Support Specialist:
- Monitor and coordinate the daily transactions of the requisition/submittal process and candidate placement, time and expense sheet approval processing, day-to-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, and other activities required to administer the Vendor Management System.
- Act as point-of-contact for managers on job posting, interview, candidate shortlisting, and candidate selection process.
- Facilitate the on-boarding, assignment maintenance and off-boarding and transition of contract personnel to new assignments.
- Review onboarding documents to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Facilitate the transition of contractors to new Fieldglass assignments.
- Monitor and coordinate assignment management and off-boarding activities and communications.
- Provide timely updates and verify accuracy for contract worker / assignment records as appropriate per procedures to reflect extensions, org / manager changes, rate revisions and other required administrative changes- to enable system data integrity for reports, security management, etc.
- Maintain on-going communication with both internal organizational clients and external suppliers while maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide training and support to internal and external customers on the program’s day-to-day policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to suppliers and to program leadership regarding supplier performance.
- Recommend and draft process solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Drafting and maintaining meeting agendas; taking and/or transcribing meeting notes.
- Scheduling meetings, training sessions; coordinating room reservations and required resources.
- Running/distributing scheduled/recurring reports.
- Scanning, copying and collating training or meeting documents/packets.
- Reports creation support.
- SharePoint, website, and DocuSign Support: Maintaining internal webpage
- Assist other team members with maintenance and utilization of sites including content maintenance and currency, SharePoint and Website updates, File maintenance.
- Perform the following DocuSign tasks: Create/Distribute DocuSign envelopes, Monitor and track envelope status, Review and identify errors on DocuSign documents, Perform appropriate corrective actions in DocuSign.
- Obtain, collect, and/or request appropriate documentation as required for procurement files as per procedures.
- Create / establish, maintain files and filing system(s) in accordance with procurement, and compliance requirements.
- Verify all official records, including procurement records, are accurately maintained for auditing purposes.
- Maintain file records in accordance with the Information Governance & Lifecycle Management (IGLM) policies and procedures.
- Provide customer support and assistance to Suppliers for them to engage in our workflows.
- Facilitate the badging and permitting process and maintain records of permit applicants.
- Maintain badges in a locked location being held for upcoming contract work, as per established procedures.
- Facilitate the annual required contract worker training, tracking, and verifying that training has been completed.
Requirements of Program Support Specialist:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Operations or a related field is preferred.
- With an applicable Associate’s Degree, 4 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s Degree, 2 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 6 years of experience is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- 2 years of mid/high-level, process-driven customer service experience or experience in operational support positions. Examples: Bank or Credit Union Teller, Customer Service Assistant – Municipal or County government, Admissions Assistant – College Admissions office.
Candidate must be capable of applying a diversified knowledge of principles and practices in assigned technical areas.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PB / BH #9758