Software Developer Engineer III/IV
Software Developer III / IV
Our client headquartered in Portland, OR, is conducting a search for a Software Developer to remotely support their team in Portland, OR. Our client will require the Developer / Engineer to work PST business hours. Our client prefers individuals be seated in WA, OR, ID, or UT.
Our client is interested in scheduling interviews right away. If you think you would be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Requirements of the Software Developer III/IV
- Highly proficient in Java/J2EE (8+ years of strong programming experience)
- Expertise in rest API development using Spring Frameworks preferably Spring Boot (6+ years)
- Expertise in SQL (4+ years)
If all above requirements are met, candidates can gain an advantage with additional experience in the following:
- Working experience with ETL technologies preferably Spring Batch
- AWS – EC2/S2/SNS/SQS, Kubernetes
- Knowledge / Hands on experience with UI technologies preferably frameworks like React or Angular
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
AP/9811 (C2H $140k, Contract $60-$65/hour)