Our client, a local IT solutions firm, is looking for a customer-minded Billing Specialist to join their Accounting Team! This position requires strong time-management skills and a high attention to detail. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, welcomes a challenge, and loves working within a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for an opportunity, get your foot in the door with an established organization, who is a thriving leader in the technology services, then please apply!
Location: 100% Remote after training that is onsite (1-2 weeks) - *LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*
Pay: $20.00 – 24.00, DOE
Responsibilities of Billing Specialist:
- Perform variety of tasks, primarily focusing on invoicing customers in an accurate and timely matter.
- Timesheet verification (all time approved) on a weekly and semi-monthly basis.
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve any discrepancies with billing terms.
- Perform reconciliations of data from two or more systems to ensure everything agrees and ready for invoicing.
- Follow each customer’s specific billing requirements and invoice within those terms.
- Distribute invoices to clients in a timely manner.
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets, documentation, and filing systems.
- Prioritize multiple competing deadlines, applying a sense of urgency to daily work.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding billing or timekeeping.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
Requirements of Billing Specialist:
- 2+ years of previous high-volume billing experience.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred but not required.
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Excel skill is required. (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily work.
- A quick learner and ability to pick up on thing easily is a must.
- A personable and friendly personality is necessary for success in this role.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
KG / BH #9864