Sr. Accounting Manager (Inventory/Costing)
The Accounting Manager reports to the Senior Accounting Manager. This position is actively involved in the management of the Company’s inventory system, production cost allocations, overall inventory costing reviews and intercompany reconciliations. They will prepare and provide ad hoc analysis, reviews over operations and ensure accuracy of multiple divisional general ledgers. The Accounting Manager will partner with finance management to ensure consolidated monthly reporting is accurate and all month-end and quarter-end tasks are completed timely. The person will oversee direct reports and support the Senior Accounting Manager and Operations Controller to ensure that the close process is on track and implement changes as necessary to improve the close cycle process. Responsibilities include financial analysis, costing, business review and analysis, project presentations and memorandums, review of journal entries; account analysis and other duties associated with continuous improvement of the accounting environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA is preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience including responsibility for company general ledger, cost accounting and financial statements preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel software, ERP systems (preferably ORACLE) and 10-key competency.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Prior experience in review analysis.
- Ability to manage, build relationships and has excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to challenge conventional thinking for the betterment of the company.