Programmer Analyst I – III
Programmer Analyst I-III
Location: Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho
Employment Type: 6-month contract
Work Authorization: We cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Primary Job Purpose:
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Programmer Analyst. The Programmer Analyst role performs technical, analytical, support, and leadership functions to help the division and the company meet its goals. Responsible for programming business solutions based on requirements for all business areas within our client.
Programmer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyst will write SQL queries and develop workflows to support communication with health plan members via email, SMS, push notification, and direct mail.
- Provides an opportunity to work with complex and comprehensive healthcare data.
- Thorough understanding of SQL and database design required.
- Tools utilized may include PostgreSQL, Alteryx Designer, Tableau, IBM DataStage, and Snowflake.
Programmer Analyst Requirements:
- Intermediate level of SQL Programming
- Data Analysis
Programmer Analyst Ideally would also have experience with:
- Web service integration (REST, SOAP, GraphQL, etc.)
- ETL programming (DataStage, Talend, etc.)
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.