CIO, Customer Strategy Operations
Portland, OR - Added Sep 20th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
CIO, Customer Strategy Operations & Corporate Services
One of the Northwest's largest public utility companies is looking to add two experienced individuals with strong business and financial acumen to their team. Both positions will serve as Chief Information Officers, one on the Customer Strategy Operations team and one in Corporate Services. Our client is looking for individuals who have excellent people leadership skills and experience working and leading teams in a retail and/or high transaction volume customer-facing environment. These roles require demonstrated implementation of high benefit return programs of on-premises and SaaS solutions as well as demonstrated experience running a stable operation while also pushing new technologies that drive customer and shareholder value. Partnership with business functions and driving process and economic efficiencies are critical components of role.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Fifteen or more years of experience in IT and business/industry
- Five to seven years of mid to senior level leadership responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in IT strategic planning, organization design and development
- Expertise in budget planning and financial management
- Ability to identify and leverage resources internally and externally to the enterprise to enhance capabilities that drive digital business
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role
- Ability to instill confidence in the business and demonstrate the business value of IT
- Ability to drive organizational change and build capabilities that effectively balance the needs between continuously exploiting capabilities to optimize operational efficiency and delivering innovative and agile IT solutions to enable the business to explore digital business opportunities.
- Energy sector experience
- Experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments by taking advantage of digital opportunities to innovate business models and enable the digitalization of the business
- Demonstrated longevity
- A deep interest and focus in company culture standards; guiding principles and behaviors
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: RG871779920