Incentives Customer Representative (Bilingual - Spanish)
Our trusted client, a leading provider of local energy efficiency services, is looking to add a Bilingual (Spanish) Incentives Customer Representative to their team in Portland. This role will be responsible for performing customer call support and maintaining the confidentiality of customer information. On a day to day basis, this role will receive customer inquiries and research and respond with a focus on positive customer experience and processes transactions by telephone and internet. This position also enters and maintains incentives database(s), maintains knowledge of company products, services, and customer service processes & procedures, documents conversations with customers, recommends products or services to customers, and advises on program incentives. You may be assigned product, program, region or customer accounts. You will communicate and resolve disputed rebate claim data and provides expertise and guidance to customers in interpreting policies to assure program participation and compliance. If this role aligns with your background and interests, please read further and consider applying today!
- Perform customer call support and maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
- Renames and organizes documents utilizing SharePoint.
- Validates utility account numbers using client and/or proprietary software.
- Determines eligibility of measures using program rules.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to apply basic knowledge of common concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Ability to follow instructions within pre-established guidelines.
- Ability to understand Program rules and regulations.
- Ability to learn at least (4) standard programs (after 90 days).
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of programs every (3) months.
- Ability to analyze data, decipher and problem solve issues.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, spreadsheets, e-mail, Adobe.
- Knowledge of propriety software and databases such as Pulse, Quickbase and CCV.
- High School diploma or Associates degree (AA) or equivalent in a related field, years’ experience in the field or related area.
- Typing 35 wpm and six-month 10-key experience.
- Certification and Licenses: none required