Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Seattle, WA - Added Nov 28th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The TA Coordinator supports many recruiters through a variety of tasks throughout the recruitment cycle in a healthcare setting at a reputable institution. Tasks include but are not limited to scheduling phone screens, scheduling interviews, processing applicants, completing applicant tracking, and supporting hiring manager process support and special projects; this position reports to the recruiting manager. The position will work closely with Talent Acquisition colleagues, hiring managers/supervisors, job applicants and candidates, current employees, community resources, and staff within their recruitment pod. If this opportunity sounds of interest, apply today!
TALENT ACQUISITION POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Acts as the first responder for Hiring managers and HR questions relative to the selection process.
- Builds, opens, completes, and assigns reqs in ATS. Assign job template and assessment questions and process question library requests. Clean up reqs and offers from audit reports. May schedule phone screens for recruiters.
- With direction from the recruiter, completes applicant tracking as requested. Including opening, updating, and closing reqs. Tracking candidate activities such as moving forward, dispositioning candidates.
- Responds to routine and complex questions from applicants, employees, and recruiters, including researching relevant information when requested and appropriate.
- Assists in the preparation of interview guides and packets for the hiring managers.
- Work closely to train and mentor with assigned recruiter to learn how to review job openings, review resumes against required job qualifications and assist in screening/assessing applicants when time allows.
- Coordinates and schedules candidate interviews, including travel as required.
- Manages or supports TA and HR initiatives and projects as assigned.
- Works with other members of the team to ensure consistent procedures and customer service are provided for TA customers.
- Job postings, vendor administrative help with relocation, travel etc.
- TA Help act as first-line troubleshooting for candidate and hiring manager questions.
- Support Hiring Managers with education on recruiting process, ATS, PRF and opening reqs, interview summaries and other process support.
- Actively supports and incorporates the mission and core values into all Human Resources processes and daily activities.
- Treats all others with respect and demonstrates excellence, justice, and compassion in daily work and relationships with others. Actively promotes employee understanding and commitment toorganization Mission, Vision and Core Values. Demonstrates service excellence and positive interpersonal relations in dealing with others, including candidates, patients, families, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers and community members, to maximize productivity and positive relations.
TALENT ACQUISITION COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Two (2) years post high school education preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment.
- Previous Applicant Tracking System and HRIS experience preferred.
- Prefer experience working on a centralized recruitment team in a Coordinator or recruitment-related position supporting multiple entities/groups or HR support positions.
- Experience supporting a variety of stakeholders in level and geography in an enterprise application. License/Registration/Certifications
- Participation in an HR professional organization preferred (e.g. PHR/SPHR, AIRS Certified Recruiter, NW Recruiter Association, ERE, NAHCR Certified Recruiter).
- Ability to consistently exhibit superior customer service, including when under significant pressure to achieve expected timelines for the hiring of new staff.
- Ability to work proficiently in a self-managed team environment and possess independent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to develop and maintain the recruiting process.
- Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport on the phone.
- High level of proficiency with written communications.
- Ability to organize information, research data and formulate responses and reports.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Proficient in MS Office suite products.
- A working knowledge of information systems (Taleo product knowledge preferred).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proactively identifies ways to enhance or improve daily work and processes.
- Ability to complete job functions and maintain data integrity in a fast-paced environment.
- Exercises discretion, sensitivity, tact, and respect for confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to share professional expertise with others in the area of human resources.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE2342351128