Systems Analyst, HRIS
Renton, WA - Added Nov 14th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Systems Analyst, HRIS
A compassionate not-for-profit healthcare provider is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Systems Analyst to join their team in Renton, WA! This role will provide technical and analytical support for HR and related areas for information systems needs. This role will identify, design and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of human resource and related financial data, and act as the liaison between business units and application vendors. You will also identify basic business requirements, design, develop and document processes, audits, and reports, and conduct system testing and support HR system/data functions including reorganizations, data uploads, upgrades and system administration. This role will serve as a system super user knowledgeable in one or more HRIS modules/functional areas and contribute to design and support processes for HR systems. You will Provide hands-on tier 2 or 3 operational support for system or data issues, system/process questions, reporting and change requests as needed. You will investigate, resolve and perform follow-up tasks on basic system and data related problems. This role will also act as workstream lead on projects of simple to medium complexity, and document data mapping and interface functional specifications for system interfaces and data conversion. If this position sounds of interest to you, apply today!
- Coordinate between vendor and business teams to troubleshoot, test and deploy interfaces and data updates.
- Design, develop and validate ad hoc and customer reports and queries through system reporting tools, Crystal Reports, MS-Addins, and other technology.
- Develop test plans for small and medium changes; execute test plans to validate that system fixes are complete & accurate and the system enhancements function as designed.
- Document and maintain process workflows, system decisions, designs and procedures.
- Assist HRIS Leader/Sr. analysts in system upgrade and implementation activities as directed.
- Monitor and maintain security information for HR information systems in adherence to policies and procedures.
- Administer, audit, and monitor HR systems transactions and reports to ensure data integrity, reconcile discrepancies and identify corrective actions needed to improve data quality.
- Provide ongoing assessments for tools and technologies used to generate reports or streamline processes.
- Assist in the development, update and adherence of HRIS policies, guidelines, templates, and procedures.
- Act as a co-facilitator or facilitator and document approach and process in design sessions
- Treat all information and data within the scope of the position with appropriate confidentiality and security.
- Communicate areas of risk and present to the appropriate leader and team as appropriate
- Compile reports proactively based on his or her findings, complete with recommended improvements to business processes, operational procedures, and their corresponding reporting structures
- Demonstrated experience with supporting one or more modules in complex HR and/or payroll systems
- May provide on-call support during after-hours for critical production issues and coordinate issue resolution and communication needs across functional and technical teams as needed, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Mgmt. or related field
- 4 years Technical system knowledge
- Ability to work across multiple functional areas and with many diverse user communities
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discrete and professional manner
- Knowledge of MS Word, Advanced Excel, Access, Powerpoint - and ability to use effectively in data analysis and documentation
- Functional/Technical knowledge of HR applications and databases - (e.g. Workday, Oracle, Lawson, Kronos, Taleo, Success Factors, Employee Health systems, Document imaging systems, Reporting/Analytics applications, etc)
- Knowledge of HR system capabilities in one or more modules, including cross-functional data relationships, process flows, security and testing procedures
- Knowledge of table or business object structures, data relationships, SQL and other data access tools across multiple databases and data sources
- Knowledge of HR operations, business practices, and regulatory needs
- Ability to analyze, understand and flowchart business and system processes
- Ability to make informed decisions, escalate issues, communicate with teams, and recommend and prioritize system enhancements and fixes in partnership with HRIS leads
- Skilled in working with technical teams to address system interface needs and issue resolution
- Knowledge of project management tools and change control processes
- Skilled in estimating when a request can be addressed and meeting the expectations
- Coordination abilities to include facilitating meetings, presentations to HR users and conduct training sessions, etc.
- Preferred Upon Hire or during employment HRIS PHR or SPHR certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE1461961114