PeopleSoft Developer Backfill
Portland, OR - Added Feb 19th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
PeopleSoft Developer Backfill
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Pacific Northwest and are in the process of hiring a skilled Software Developer for a year long contract position and are looking to fill this position ASAP. This role will be supporting their PS-HR system, while the current developer staff are working on the HR Optimization project. It will be all O&M activity to keep the lights on (KTLO) in Peoplesoft-HR until they have implemented their WorkDay solution in October. The team will be staffed by 1 other CW developer and 1 CW Business Analyst. Once again, this is a support position for the existing PeopleSoft-HR system. If you believe this is a position you would be successful in and have the necessary skills, then continue reading and please apply!
- Provide support to PeopleSoft HR/ELM systems (Payroll, Base benefits, HR, Learning Management (ELM) modules.
- In charge of technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post implementation support for PeopleSoft HCM and PeopleSoft ELM.
- Work on the technical level of all phases of systems analysis and programming activities.
- Formulate and define technical solutions and estimates under general direction.
- Maintain proper documentation including configuration specifics and procedures, for implementation and ongoing operation/maintenance of infrastructure solutions.
- Accountable for managing all assigned tasks.
- Comply with Incident Management and Change Management procedures and reporting practice
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs.
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience with at least 3+ years' experience on the PeopleSoft HCM platform in a functional and technical capacity.
- 6+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 2 years of technical experience with Peopletools 8.55 or above and HCM9.2 configuration/support experience.
- Must have Peoplesoft Development tools version 8.55 or higher. Significant hands on experience and knowledge of SQL, SQR, Application Engine, People Code, Component Interfaces, Application Messaging, Application Packages, Integration Broker, Web Services, XML publisher and other Peopletools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the aforementioned tools.
- Experience in working with Oracle Databases, PS SQL. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to perform systems related maintenance such as patching, tax updates, etc. is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status
Job ID: KS94597219