Change Management Consultant
- Close collaboration with business leaders and a project team made up of employees and a third-party implementation partner.
- Development and execution of a holistic, integrated change strategy and customized tactics.
- Partnering with Corporate Communications to create a cohesive messaging platform and program communications plan, training plan, adoption metrics and change roadmap.
- Perform readiness assessments and develop stabilization plans, all while supporting the employee experience.
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement.
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- 5+ years as a Change Management Professional.
- Previous successful Workday implementation experience.
- Change management experience in Human Resources and with a human capital management system implementation project.
- Experience working with a utility or manufacturing/operations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to represent and negotiate diverse viewpoints.
- Past experience working with a utility or manufacturing/operations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.