Portland’s largest hospital is seeking an experienced Administrative Coordinator to join their Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine team! The Administrative Coordinator plays an integral role in in developing technical policies or procedures, systems and forms necessary to complete work.
- Explains policies and procedures for obtaining company services.
- Receives and reviews documents and applications submitted in request of benefits or services.
- Determines if applicant meets or continues to meet criteria for and approves or denies benefits or services.
- Investigates circumstances, responds to questions and resolves discrepancies, researches, collects data and prepares reports outlining the impacts or changes in procedures in the company programs and funding.
- Compile statistical information related to program or operation measuring success rate or performance to be used by others to make decisions related to the program.
- Assists in annual budgeting processes.
- Develops detailed reports on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual basis.
- Maintains and tracks financial activities.
- Initiates billing and maintains HR records.
- General office or secretarial experience is required.
- Associate Degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of general office or secretarial experience is highly desired.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Status. MM433502116