Developer - SME
Portland, OR - Added Oct 5th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Developer - SME
Our client, a trusted public utility company, is looking to add a SME Developer to their roster! The application developer will design, develop, and extend and support Oracle CC&B/MDM Application extensions and batch programs. This is a 6-month contract to hire role. Apply today if this amazing opportunity sounds of interest to you!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related field
- Hands-on design & development experience using OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) and Java
- Batch program development & troubleshooting Strong knowledge of CC&B and/or MDM data model
- Good understanding of relational database design & Oracle SQL skills
- Strong knowledge using Hibernate Query Language, XAI Web Services and CCB Configuration Tools (MO’s, BO’s, Scripts, portals, UI maps, Zones, and XPath)
- Experience with Oracle Utilities SDK and Eclipse Coding and Unit Testing Understand and follow version control and coding standards
- Hands-on Oracle Utility Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) and/or Meter Data Management (MDM) implementation experience
- Broad functional knowledge of CC&B and/or MDM in at least 2-3 core functional areas (Billing, Payments, Credit & Collection, Financials, Device & Measuring
- Component, Service Point & Device Installation, Measurements, VEE and Usage Subscription etc.)
- Oracle CC&B and/or MDM configuration, including user security - mapping business requirements to application/security configurations.
- Ability to convert functional specification into detailed configuration workbook.
- Oracle Utilities Operational Device Management (ODM) implementation experience
- UNIX scripting experience
- Appworx Scheduler
- Job/Flow development experience
- Dev Ops/scripting experience
- Oracle SOA/OSB development experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: RG983923105