Portland, OR - Added Feb 20th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Our client is one of the most prominent utility businesses in the Pacific Northwest and are looking to hire an experienced Customer Experience Designer for a 6-month contract position with strong possibility for full-time employment. If hired for this role, you will support the Customer Digital Channels team in the design and development of CX/UX materials and services. If this is a role you are interested in pursuing, then continue reading and please apply!
- Conduct market research with employees and customers
- Conduct formal and informal usability studies
- Conduct structured interviews and observation (task analysis)
- Design user experiences for the web and mobile channels
- Provide heuristic reviews of various user interfaces
- Guide Customer Experience discussions and propose UX design solutions
- Develop error messages, confirmation emails, SMS text messages, alerts & notifications
- Provide input to customer journey maps, functional definitions and task flows (user stories)
- 10+ years of relative experience with UX and CX skills.
- Visual design principles and expert with Powerpoint, Visio, and UX tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with software development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: KS493150220