Software Development Engineer IV
Portland, OR - Added Nov 14th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Software Development Engineer
How would you feel about working for a highly reputable healthcare company in the Portland area? In this role you will be accountable for programming, debugging and testing of applications in a development environment as well as responsible for database design and system testing. Additionally, this position provides technical, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day to day work. If this sounds like career path you would be interested in pursuing then please consider applying for this 6-month contract position that has the strong potential to become a full-time employee! Read below for more details.
- Migrate existing Open AM configuration set for the company's IDPs to the new platform.
- Create automated journey testing for all customer authentication paths.
- Shepard the migration to the new platform using infrastructure as code (IAC) patterns.
- Provide authentication consultation to the technical stakeholders.
- Develop efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving simple business problems.
- Provide consulting support for Engineering and Business partners by researching, identifying and resolving technical programming problems.
- Develop simple programs and systems in support of business processes and objectives.
- Prepare system test plans, test criteria, and test data.
- Understands and participates in deliverables required by approved Development Life-cycles.
- Determines program design and prepares work estimates for development.
- Provide consulting support for IT and business partners by researching, identifying and resolving complex technical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field.
- 9 years relevant experience in a multi-platform environment, including application development or database development.
- Experience with one or more of the following key technologies: Java, J2EE, .NET, Oracle, DataStage, Salesforce.com or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with defensive programming.
- Demonstrated experience of building data pipeline: data exchange, cleansing, validation, standardization, search and ranking based on data science.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE1009981114