Infrastructure Sr. Manager
Portland, OR - Added Oct 2nd, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
IT Infrastructure Sr. Manager
Our client, a major public utility company, is searching for an experienced IT Infrastructure Senior Manager to join their amazing team in Portland. In this role, you will be accountable for the totality of IT infrastructure in the enterprise. This Senior Manager role is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all third-party and internally managed IT infrastructure in support of business process across the enterprise. You will oversee operational and service management processes to ensure quality, efficiency and agility goals are achieved. As a member of the IT senior leadership team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the enterprise-wide IT strategy and ensures its alignment with the enterprise's business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success. You will set the mission and vision of the IT Infrastructure organization and foster a business-oriented culture and mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques. In collaboration with key business partners, you will lead the development of the IT Infrastructure strategy and roadmap and ensures its integration with overall IT and enterprise strategic plans. You will provide IT Infrastructure consultation to executive leadership, including analyses and recommendations on investments and operational protocols. You will also hire, lead, develop and support a team of program and portfolio managers who lead project managers and technical experts to grow their own leadership capabilities and pursue excellence in business outcomes. The ideal candidate is a collaborative thought leader with a strong executive presence- -a savvy leader of people, an influencer and an integrator of people, process and technology. As the Director of our Infrastructure program, you must be able to objectively coordinate and optimize across disparate business drivers, constraints and stakeholders. You will have solid technical infrastructure experience, strong project management acumen, excellent vendor management skill, plus a superior, service-oriented approach to infrastructure operations.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- 15 or more years of experience in IT and business/industry.
- Five to seven years of mid to senior level leadership responsibilities.
- Preferably five or more years of experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, organization design, and development.
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: RG841829102