Client Services Senior
Portland, OR - Added Sep 21st, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Client Services Senior
Our client, a nationally ranked Top 100 Accounting and Consulting firm with offices in Anchorage, Seattle, Portland, Salem, Carlsbad, and San Diego is looking to add a stellar Client Services Senior to their team! They take great pride in supporting their local communities by participating in firm-wide volunteer days and using paid time off to work in organizations for which they have a personal passion. This role will provide support to the Advisors and Management Team working directly with clients. The Client Services Senior will be working with the Investment and Financial services departments of the organization. Candidates that fit into our firm and culture will enjoy working as part of a team and have a passion for client service. This individual will have a desire to develop and implement team processes to provide high-quality service that exceeds client expectations. This person will also be independent, tenacious, and be willing to regularly adapt to change.
- Daily review and reconciliation of outstanding issues in portfolio management software
- Open new accounts and make changes to existing accounts for high net worth individuals, including complex accounts, such as PALs and SMAs
- Act as back-up to other members of the Client Service Team
- Assist in maintaining industry regulatory requirements from both the SEC & DOL
- Interact with clients by phone, email, website and in-person
- Process & track standard client requests such as checks, wires, asset transfers, address changes, ACH set-up and more
- Maintain electronic client files and records
- Coordinate client mailings or email "blasts" as needed
- Quarterly production of client reports and invoices
- Ability to design client-facing reports and an understanding of the data points
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 5 years recent experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Junxure and Tamarac AdvisorView a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Great organization and time management
- Detail oriented and client service focused
- Series 65 preferred
- Experience with portfolio management software and contact management software required
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank, paid parental leave and volunteer time.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: NM103353921