Senior Software Engineer
Portland, OR - Added Feb 13th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Our client, a global not-for-profit educational services organization known for their flagship interim assessment, is looking to hire an experience Software Engineer to join a recently created team of 5 other individuals who have been tasked with moving to a fully functional CI/CD pipeline in the next 12 months. This team will be a small part of the larger Product Engineering subsection of their business which is comprised of nearly 200 professionals. This side of the company offers their employees the ability to work with cutting-edge technologies, on a platform that has one of the highest concurrency applications in the Portland Metro area and assess nearly 10 million students annually across the world. The group is made up of large-scale teams focused across many tech fields like infrastructure, applications engineering, business analysis, operations, QA, and solutions delivery. Do you have a passion for Quality Assurance and believe in the value it adds to the bigger picture? Do you see the big picture when looking at an application and understand how the different components affect one another? Then continue reading below and please apply for this position today!
- Confidently collaborate with co-workers to be the “voice” of the group.
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on a variety of different layers, specifically with an expertise in UI automation.
- Balance time between both manual and automated testing.
- Prioritize your time to ensure you make the largest impact.
- Minimum B.S. degree in computer science or a related field; or equivalent work experience and/or education in lieu of a degree.
- Experience to Selenium and other automating React-based applications using Nightwatch, Cypress.io or similar tools.
- Experience designing and building robust Automation Frameworks.
- Background in both Manual and Automated testing.
- 2-5 years of experience in automation testing.
- Experience reviewing requirements for testability and clarity.
- Experience working in small, nimble teams.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: KY346902213