Sr. Coordinator, HRIS
Vancouver, WA - Added Feb 11th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Sr. Coordinator, HRIS
Are you a highly motivated and organized professional with a background in Human Resources? Our client, a well respected and passionate pet hospital, is hiring for a Senior Coordinator that will work within their HRIS. This is a great company that is dedicated to enhancing the pet-human bond, volunteering and giving back to pet welfare groups, and mentoring and sharing knowledge with associates. In this role, you will assist in various projects while proactively facilitating the effective and efficient collection of data, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the Oracle, ECM, Ceridian Payroll, and Dayforce systems. Other than great co-workers and an emphasis on work-life balance, you can expect an onsite gym, a world-class facility and ergonomic seating, an inclusive environment, free parking, and bring your pet to work opportunities! If this sounds of interest, please read further and consider applying for this amazing role today!
- Process (review, track, enter, and audit) high volume of Team Member Action Notices (TANs) and new hires into Oracle HRIS.
- Accurately enter data into HRIS and Oracle Learning Management (OLM/MyLearning).
- Manage associate paperwork for new hospital openings, conversions, and acquisitions.
- Train other Sr HRIS coordinators on Oracle HRIS, MSS, OLM, FIDO, Ceridian and Dayforce systems, acting as resource and troubleshooting issues as necessary.
- Communicate with hiring managers when missing information required to process associate new hires or changes.
- Collaborate with Field Leadership, Charter Owners, Hospital and CTS associates to ensure timeliness and accuracy of all data for new hires, associate changes, etc.
- Administer and answer questions regarding data in HRIS, OLM, MSS, and Fetch systems, understanding all models and required documents in order to explain as needed.
- Perform daily audits of Oracle HRIS data for accuracy prior to multiple system interfaces.
- Use understanding of system interface connections to answer and troubleshoot questions on system access (email, Dayforce, OLM, FIDO, MSS, etc.).
- Maintain and report statistics on new hires, rehires, separations, students and associate changes.
- Create ad hoc reports for Field Leadership and Management.
- Utilize ECM scanning system for associate files, troubleshoot issues and answer questions as necessary.
- Validate Oracle HRIS to payroll import errors and troubleshoot interface issues.
- Test HRIS, FIDO, OLM, and ECM system when upgrades implemented to validate effectiveness.
- Coordinate testing efforts with other P&O systems when upgrades implemented
- Document and maintain processes and procedures of daily duties.
- Associate’s degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. High School Diploma required.
- One-year relevant professional experience required, HRIS experience preferred.
- Highly accurate data entry and 10 key skills required.
- Microsoft Access experience and Oracle Cloud HCM System preferred.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
- Proficient data entry skills with minimal mistakes required
- Eager to learn, team-oriented, ability to multi-task required.
- Mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform duties proficiently.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE552883211