Portland, OR - Added Dec 7th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
A local company specializing in industrial energy efficiency is looking to add an experienced superstar to their team in Portland! This company offers energy efficiency program design and implementation, energy efficiency engineering, energy management services and software, and hands-on training and coaching to their clients. Ideal candidates will have knowledge and hands-on experience with documentation and revenue recognition as well as internal or external audit experience. If you are looking for an innovative company that fosters and values a culture of equals, initiative, and ownership, please read further and consider applying today! It is important to note that this role is part-time and temporary.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with revenue recognition, a principal of GAAP
- 3-5 years in an Accounting Manager, Controller, or Assistant Controller role
- Experience managing operational data and can ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Administration, or equivalent in Accounting Certifications
- Experience managing system hardware and accounting software
- Strong Excel and system data integration skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Industry or Ajera experience nice to have
- Year-end close experience nice to have
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: NM189480127