Product Manager Senior
Portland, OR - Added Jan 2nd, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Product Manager Senior
This exciting role will work within a reputable healthcare company and is responsible for the development and ongoing oversight of strategies and tactics to ensure profitable enrollment growth of various health plan product categories. Product Managers are responsible for product strategy, vision, design, development, and oversight. This includes all phases of the product process from market analysis and ideation through design and development, as well as ongoing monitoring of implementation tactics and results. This also includes product pricing, input to marketing plans, product presentations, and implementation of changes. This role is 6 months in duration.
- Tracks product profitability, enrollment, target consumer information, and competitive market trends related to assigned product category.
- Develops product assessments, business cases (and budgets), product forecasts and marketing strategies for a product category in order to maintain and increase market share and profitability.
- Oversees development, refinement, and approval of new product concepts. Leads new product design and launch.
- Manages all aspects of the product lifecycle from ideation through obsolescence. Creates product roadmap and work plans. Coordinates operational, network, process and system changes needed to support new/changing/terminating products.
- Coordinates product messaging, communications and promotions including internal and external product training.
- Partners with Marketing, Sales, Government Affairs and other Teams on go-to-market planning, including response to market-specific network, regulatory, and competitive changes and issues.
- Provides leadership for cross-functional teams involved in complex, high priority projects.
- Operates with a high level of autonomy in anticipating issues, assessing risks, making tradeoffs and balancing business needs versus constraints.
- Applies expert knowledge to the most complex products and high-profile projects.
- Responsible for the long-term vision of product category as well as short-term implementation.
•Experience in both Product Management and as an Agile Product Owner
•Excellent communication skills with both executive/client/business stakeholders and with technical teams
•Relationship building proficiency
•Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
•Prioritizing initiatives and defining success through epics and user stories •Health care industry experience
•Complex project management skills involving multiple cross-functional teams
•Passion for implementation documentation and training
Specific technologies to be used
•Strategic product planning software like Aha!
•Agile software development tools like Jira.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE71329912