Service Desk Technician
Spokane, WA - Added Oct 5th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Service Desk Technician
A local financial holding company is looking to add a Service Desk Technician to their roster in Spokane! This is a part-time and temporary position that is not to exceed 12 months. Do you have a desire to work for a company focused on building relationships, connecting to people in new and innovative ways, and providing personalized banking for all? One of Fortune magazines "100 Best Companies to Work For" for eight years in a row is looking for great candidates such as yourself! If this position sounds of interest, please consider applying today!
- Install operating system and application software and peripherals; perform configuration of hardware and troubleshoots hardware problems.
- Receive newly ordered and used equipment; use the asset management system to record new or returned assets entering warehouse inventory.
- Fulfill user and project orders for hardware from warehouse inventory and updates asset system with assignments.
- Ship hardware to end users and coordinates installation with field support teams.
- Decommission end of life equipment (both physical handling and associated record keeping).
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- Software and network support for PCs, laptops, and printers.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware, software, operating system, mobility, and telecommunication issues for bank associates.
- Partner in a 24X5 global support team. May be required to be on-call during specific times/projects. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within the organization.
- Assist and support users with the use of core banking applications, standard software, Windows, MS Office, and other related banking business solutions. Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail, email, and Self-Service site requests for assistance.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Vocational training or equivalent required.
- Requires specialized experience and knowledge of software and peripherals.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE279017105