Portland’s largest hospital is seeking an experienced Administrative Coordinator to join their team! The Administrative Coordinator plays an integral role in in developing technical policies or procedures, systems and forms necessary to complete work.
- Explains policies and procedures for obtaining company services.
- Receives and reviews documents and applications submitted in request of benefits or services.
- Determines if applicant meets or continues to meet criteria for and approves or denies benefits or services.
- Investigates circumstances, responds to questions and resolves discrepancies, researches, collects data and prepares reports outlining the impacts or changes in procedures in the company programs and funding.
- Compile statistical information related to program or operation measuring success rate or performance to be used by others to make decisions related to the program.
- Assists in annual budgeting processes.
- Develops detailed reports on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual basis.
- Maintains and tracks financial activities.
- Initiates billing and maintains HR records.
- General office or secretarial experience is required.
- Associate Degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of general office or secretarial experience is highly desired.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Status. MM4887931116