Hillsboro, OR - Added Feb 14th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Our client, a well-known Pacific Northwest holdings company, is looking to add a Systems Engineer to their team in Hillsboro or Spokane, WA for a 6-month long position with strong possibility for full time employment! Specifically, they are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Office 365 and Exchange cloud engineer to help with the journey to the cloud. In this position you will be responsible for leading the workplace toward full utilization of Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint) and Azure AD (Azure AD Connect, AD FS, Conditional Access, Pass-through Authentication, Azure Application Proxy). You will lead the charge on system solution designs and implementing complex enterprise-class systems and applications. If this is a skill set you are familiar with and believe would be a successful career path for you to pursue, then continue reading and please apply!
- Research, analyze, recommend, and implement solutions within their defined scope.
- Systematically isolate technical issues and provide outstanding technical support.
- Analyze the performance of infrastructure to assist with capacity planning and perform system upgrades, and monitor the health of all systems, infrastructure and applications.
- Mentor and train others while also continuing to learn and develop your Azure, IT and communication skills.
- Learn Agile in an IT environment and help build a foundation for DevOps.
- Craft solutions to automate existing tasks/jobs and assist with developing cloud standards.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applicable to designated job responsibilities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- MCSA/MCSE/Microsoft Certified certification.
- Experience engineering Office 365 business and IT solutions in Azure
- A strong background with Exchange Hybrid environments and AD is required.
- Skilled in crafting solutions using PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Cloud Design Patterns and how to apply them in Azure.
- Strong coordination, organization, troubleshooting and communication abilities required.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: KS144100214