Customer Service Associate
Spokane, WA - Added Dec 4th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Customer Service Associate
Our client, a local and reputable financial holding company, is looking for customer service rock stars to join their team in Spokane! This is a full-time position. This role will provide outstanding customer service to individuals contacting the Bank by phone or online by resolving issues, providing information, and looking for opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship by suggesting Bank products and services. Our client consistently makes Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list and prides themselves on a diverse and fun company culture. Folks adept at problem-solving with excellent attention to detail and communication are encouraged to apply.
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities
• Resolves customer problems such as debit card issues, account overdrafts, electronic disputes, online/mobile banking issues, and service charge questions.
• Performs a variety of transactions on the customer’s behalf such as funds transfers, stop payments, debit card increases, address changes and check orders.
• Suggest appropriate products and services to existing and prospective customers and cross-sells other bank services such as Visa Credit Cards.
• Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments, receives assistance in the completion of more complex assignments.
• Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities – knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes.
• Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
• Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures regarding Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security & other regulations.
• May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
• Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate; may perform other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Associate Requirements
• Requires completion of high school, vocational training, or equivalent.
• 1-2 years customer service experience required, call center environment preferred.
• Intermediate reading, writing, and math skills; strong verbal communication skills.
• Requires the ability to multi-task and work with over 25 software applications.
• Requires intermediate computer skills, including MS Office and banking software.
• Learns Bank’s processes and procedures for a variety of bank operation functions and selling Bank products and services through on the job cross-training activities and formalized training classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: KA3799617124