Office Specialist Position
One of Portland’s leading Medical Facilities is currently seeking a friendly and efficient Office Specialist to join their team. This position requires close attention to detail and excellent time management skills. If you’re excited about the opportunity to get your foot in the door within the medical field and directly contribute to the health and wellness of others, apply today!
Office Specialist Responsibilities
- Files documents, records, and reports in proper order based upon established guidelines.
- Updates file information from available sources, and provides routine information to hospital personnel
- Completes forms and records and compiles simple reports and statistics using information immediately available
- Sending received faxes
- Proofreads documents for general clarity, punctuation, grammar, spelling, capitalization, and typing errors
- Answers phones, takes messages, and/or routes calls; responds to routine questions about hospital services
- Data entry
- Arranging travel
Office Specialist Requirements
- General office or secretarial experience is required.
- Associate’s degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of general office or secretarial experience is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status MM577856129