Quality Assurance Engineer
Portland, OR - Added Feb 5th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client, a global not-for-profit educational services organization known for their flagship interim assessment, is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their Product Engineering Team. This subsection of their business is comprised of nearly 200 professionals and offers their employees the ability to work with cutting-edge technologies, on a platform that has one of the highest concurrency applications in the Portland Metro area and assesses nearly 10 million students annually across the world. The group is made up of large-scale teams focused across many tech fields like infrastructure, applications engineering, business analysis, operations, QA, and solutions delivery. Do you have a passion for Quality Assurance and believe in the value it adds to the bigger picture? Do you see the big picture when looking at an application and understand how the different components affect one another? Then continue reading below and please apply for this position today!
- Confidently collaborate with co-workers to be the “voice” of the group.
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on a variety of different layers, specifically with an expertise in UI automation.
- Balance time between both manual and automated testing.
- Prioritize your time to ensure you make the largest impact.
- Minimum B.S. degree in computer science or a related field; or equivalent work experience and/or education in lieu of a degree.
- Experience automating React-based applications using Night Watch or similar tools.
- Experience designing and building robust Automation Frameworks.
- Background in both Manual and Automated testing.
- 2-5 years of experience in automation testing.
- Experience reviewing requirements for testability and clarity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: KS37845925