Jr. Finance Analyst
Our client, a local IT solutions firm, is looking for a customer-minded Jr. Finance Analyst to join their team! In this role you will act as a liaison between managers and vendors with regards to LOEs (Level of Efforts), Goods Receipts, PO’s, Invoicing, etc. This position requires strong time-management skills and a high attention to detail. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, welcomes a challenge, and loves working within a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for an opportunity, get your foot in the door with an established organization, who is a thriving leader in the technology services, then please apply!
Type: Contract-to-hire (6-months duration)
Location: 100% Remote - Seattle locals highly preferred
Pay: $27.00 - 30.00 hourly - DOE
Responsibilities of Jr. Finance Analyst:
- Analyze numbers, interpret, bubble up to key messaging, report out to Leadership.
- Can make sense of the details but also able to understand what leadership needs to see/hear and up-level to that.
- Synthesize, translate, and map Portfolio financials to targeted teams and across key deliverables
- Ability to move from analysis and understanding to the macro level and communicate what numbers mean, identify trends and dialog with leadership
- Support RoB (Rhythm of Business) for all financials (partner with PMs that run their own project financials and roll up across all teams)
- Assist with finance tracking and trending across the Portfolio's that person is assigned
- Strategic thinking
- Strong finance chops
- Deep Excel expertise (Macros, Pivot Tables, BI Dashboards (Previous experience not required for BI), ability to take a 100-megabyte file and build pivot tables to tell a story.
Requirements of Jr. Finance Analyst:
- 2+ years of previous relevant experience.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred but not required.
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Excel skill is required. (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Advance communication skills both verbal and written.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
KG / BH #10072