Business Systems Analyst III
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Our client, a Regional non-profit healthcare organization, is seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst. This position is fully remote; however, our client will only consider candidates who reside in Oregon or Washington State. With minimum oversight the Sr. Business Systems Analyst is responsible for coordinating with vendors, partners, architects, project management, other team members within their agile team, and throughout the company to facilitate meetings, manage structured email correspondence, and organize virtual sessions to elicit and document requirements of various types for initiatives supporting all departments.
Utilizing SMART criteria and balancing productive skepticism with scrutiny, the Business Systems Analyst 3 will:
- Provide periodic mentorship to other team members on how to analyze current and proposed processes
- Document deltas
- Provide project support
- Troubleshoot reports/extracts
- Create well-formed user stories in TFS
- Collect / organize / document user feedback as well as develop supporting documentation including but not limited to process workflows, mapping documents, security configurations, batch job documentation, change requests, SQL queries, use cases, mockups, acceptance criteria and SharePoint pages
- Collaborate closely with Quality Assurance Engineers, taking the lead when necessary to lead the creation of test plans, test scripts, test data, communication plans, bugs and report outs.
- Perform duties as a member of a Scrum or Kanban agile team where they will be responsible for adhering to team agreements, attending team ceremonies, proactively contributing to ensure team successfully completes all commitments each sprint and advocating for team to continuously work to improve velocity and quality in each sprint.
Requirements of the Sr. Business Systems Analyst:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst, with experience working requirements for web product deliverables.
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, are required
- Strong team player
- Healthcare experience required
- Agile SDLC experience required
- On-call and after-hours support duties are an expectation with this position.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
AG / BH10765