Administrative Technician 3 (9025)
We are seeking a motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team! In this role, you will provide a high level of administrative support to one of our busy departments! If you are a stellar individual who is customer service oriented and you display a “can-do”, organized and driven mindset, apply today!
- Must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to interface effectively with Executive Managers, customers and various staff in a positive, courteous and cooperative manner.
- Performs data entry using multiple computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Asset Suite, PeopleSoft and Sharepoint
- Answer telephone calls and responds to routine telephone requests in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Maintain Calendars, make appointments and arrangements for meeting rooms
- Meet timelines, milestones, deliverables, and provide timely status updates as may be requested.
- Work independently and effectively under the pressure of frequent interruptions, changes in priorities, and be able to maintain tact and diplomacy.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 3+ Years of administrative/customer service experience is required
- Well qualified typist, skill in using Microsoft Office Suite of products, and skill in operating common office equipment
- Working knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
- Strong customer service and data entry skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to communicate verbally and in writing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.