HR Business Systems Analyst
We are searching for an experienced HR Business Systems Analyst to provide support for a short-term project to migrate HR SharePoint sites to MS O365 SharePoint Online. This role is 2 months in duration.
- Services, settings and content development with partnership of HR Subject Matter Experts
- Access and permissions management; Collaborate and support all functions within HR
- Utilize SPO functions including development of forms, lists, webparts and workflows
- Validate all HR sites function as expected (i.e. forms, workflows, webparts, hyperlinks, content, cross-references, etc.)
- Works within the parameters of corporate style guide and templates
- Define business requirements, model business processes, define functional system design, and conduct acceptance testing.
- Provide analysis, consultation, and support to our HR systems.
- Develop business cases, business contingency plans, business metrics and measurements, phase documentation, capacity drivers, training materials, new procedures, acceptance test scripts, reporting solutions.
- Collaborate with IT in defining and documenting detailed business functional system requirements and in reviewing, analyzing, and approving acceptance test results from conversion, interface and enhancement testing.
- Perform acceptance regression testing and document test expectations and outcomes at a level of detail that allows research and analysis.
- Perform post implementation, quality assurance and troubleshooting. Develop both user and unit technical documentation for project and system enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field, and 3-5 years’ experience defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design, user acceptance testing and/or a combination experience in using programming languages, software tools, and/or a variety of desktop applications.
- 3+ years’ experience with O365 and SharePoint administration including setup, configuration, monitoring, and quality assurance testing.
- Proven success in making insightful decisions with regard to data, system enhancements, and solutions.
- Proven success with system testing, documentation, and effectively communicating key issues.
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed requirements that result in successful system enhancements or implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify system and data implications of business and system decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical, creative, and rational solutions to best serve our customers.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate system configuration decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to educate technical and non-technical stakeholders on system capabilities, impacts, and processes.
- Proven success in leveraging system or application functionality to reduce manual efforts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.