Customer Support Specialist
We are searching for a Customer Support Specialist to join our client’s trusted team in Beaverton. This role requires top-notch project and time management skills, with impeccable attention to detail. This role will join the team as a full-time employee. Those who take initiative, enjoy a challenge, and want to work with a great team in a fast-moving IT solutions company are encouraged to apply!
· Project and Resource setup
· Work with Sales and Project Coordinators on getting information to setup projects
· Working with internal staff to setup new resources
· Setup and removal of resources on projects
· Analyze and enter contract information against the project
· Resource timesheet Management
· Working with Billers and Project Managers to correct timesheet entries
· Movement and approval of timesheets.
· Other duties as assigned
· Intermediate to Advanced Excel users.
· Project Management skills a plus
· Ability to work in a dynamic growing environment
· Ability to multi-task & Work in a team environment
· Communicate in a friendly manner with internal and external clients
· Excellent time management skills, an ability to prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency in resolving all issues in a timely manner & the ability to create accurate reporting related to these tasks on a weekly basis.
· A pleasant, friendly, and helpful personality is essential to this role as this position interacts with both internal and external Clients on a daily.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.