PS - Enterprise Analyst
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Analyst for their Portland, Oregon location. This position primarily participates in project-driven activities to capture business needs, processes, requirements, use cases, project plans, and related documentation and specifications.
Responsibilities of Enterprise Analyst:
- Business Analysis and Business Process Engineering (BPE) - Understand and consistently use Business Analysis and BPE methods, templates, and related tools to produce timely, high-quality deliverables for projects. All deliverables will conform to defined standards, contribute to the projects success, and are effectively used by others in the organization. This includes Context Diagrams, Current- and Future-State Process Models, Key Performance Indicators, Requirements, and Gap Analyses.
- Communication - Capture Meeting Summaries, update Issues / Risks / Decisions lists, and provide project managers with requested information in a timely manner. Provide status updates. Stay closely connected with project team members to ensure alignment with expectations and goals. Publish deliverables to defined public locations (e.g., document management environments).
- Leadership - Provides valuable insights and instruction to both internal and external team members regarding BPE methods, tools, deliverables content, and related documents and plans.
- Planning - Prioritize work across multiple concurrent projects to ensure timely delivery of work products. Provide well thought-out estimates with related assumptions to management and when revised estimates impact project metrics.
- Change Management - Consider the cross-functional (i.e., enterprise-wide) impacts of change while creating all deliverables and related decisions. Smoothly manage boundaries and hand-offs with business and technical staff as deliverables evolve. Follow established change control procedures.
- Process Excellence - Improve personal and team work approaches as a continual process improvement focus in line with managements stated priorities. Document internal processes as needed to ensure understanding by others, leading to improved repeatability and exception handling.
- Auditability - Ensure deliverables comply with audit and traceability expectations and standards.
- Project Related Activities - Execute small projects related to job or departmental function and/or sub-projects for PMO Project Managers.
Requirements of Enterprise Analyst:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience plus AT LEAST 5 YEARS of progressively responsible related industry experience is required. Experience must be in a business area and involve working with business requirements, requirements documentation, or business modeling plus some familiarity with systems analysis.
- Proven success with analysis of large-scale systems integration efforts including complex business modeling:
- The ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, align them with alternative technical and business approaches, and work with business and technical teams to develop solutions that meet goals and requirements
- Strong analytical, written, listening and oral communications skills
- Experience with structured analysis and design methodologies, practices and processes
- Experience leading others including effective planning, prioritizing, work definition, delegation, and monitoring of others deliverables quality
- Ability to facilitate requirements definition activities within small to medium sized groups
- Previous experience in a professional services environment is strongly desired.
- Strong analytical, written, listening, and oral communication skills; experience with structured analysis and design methodologies and processes.
- General knowledge of healthcare business processes and systems is preferred, including;
- General understanding of one or more component areas within the specified business process domain area
- General understanding of high-level application and business architecture within specified domain/component areas
- General understanding of testing activity best practices
- Demonstrable experience with one or more of the following:
- Business Analysis processes including: requirements gathering, documentation and client relationship development
- Enterprise Business Models, especially insurance, health care, and financial services
- Iterative Solutions Development Life Cycle
- Data Management techniques, tools, and solutions
- Testing techniques, tools and solutions
- Business Process Engineering methods and tools
** We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates **
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.